Wednesday 14 February 2018

It Started With a Tweet by Anna Bell

I love Anna Bell. I truly do. She's one of the best chick-lit authors out there currently and this is a book I've been dying to get to.

It Started With a Tweet focuses on Daisy who after accidentally tweeting something inappropriate on her works Twitter account winds up losing her job and going on a digital detox in Cumbria. Sounds like hell right? Fortunately, she has two very handsome men to distract her.



What I Liked

This book was such an easy read. I might not have read it in one sitting but I did find it so difficult to put down. It was absolutely hilarious and the cast of characters was so wonderful that you had to love them all.

What I Didn't Like

I guess my only problem was the issue of lying with one of the background plots. The character was doing nothing wrong and if her husband trusted her hen it wouldn't have been a problem. The issue arose when he found out people had been lying to him. It was such an easy fix and just kinda dumb.

Overall Thoughts

I'm not sure how I'd handle a digital detox though I feel like I could to some extent. Provided I had a lot to do and a bunch of books to read. And this one could definitely come with me. I really enjoyed it and look forward to Anna Bell's next book!


5/5 Stars

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like it's right up my alley! Thanks for the review :D

    ReplyDelete